Last month, Network Rail posted an awareness video on Facebook and Twitter to draw attention to the dangers of not being fully alert at level/railroad crossings (pick the term suitable to where you’re from.)
Here is the video in question:
An alternative link is here:
On the off-chance that Network Rail are shamed into removing this advert before you have a chance to look at it, here’s the upshot, in bullet form:
- Deaf signing couple walking down the street, signing.
- They pass beneath an open gate to a railway crossing, with no lights flashing.
- The female of the couple realises that she’s lost something and frantically pats herself down while her partner looks on, concerned.
- The gates come down and the lights start flashing.
- The girl looks down the tracks in a sudden panic and the screen goes black.
- A warning flashes up on the screen, which reads:
View original post 950 more words